Last Updated: 12-July-2018
- Fixed: Order is showing same for all tickets
= 3.4.5 =
- Fixed: WC version lower than v2.7 compatibility issue
= 3.4.4 =
- Fixed: Ticket display and Ticket count error
- Fixed error when no ticket row is given in settings
= 3.4.3 =
- Bug fixed for the script tag
- Feature: Option to show the number of tickets per page is added
- Not displaying agent mail-id to the user any more
- Using form_only short code not allowing form to be submitted issue fixed
- Including Mp3 and Mp4 files
- Translation added
= 3.4.2 =
- Removing change requestor email text box when the text box goes out of focus
- Requestor email edit link not working when multiple tabs are open issue fixed
= 3.4.1 =
- Feature: Change communication e-mail
- Reply-To feature not working Google OAuth fixed
= 3.4.0 =
- Feature: GDPR compliant feedback form
= 3.3.9 =
- Bug fix for trigger operation changed to
- Ticket close button compatibility with Firefox
- xlsx files now getting uploaded from agent’s side
- iframe tag is going to be escaped now onwards
- Performance fix
- Fixed: Satisfaction survey is showing page not found
= 3.3.8 =
- Feature: Default Deep Link
- Feature: New capability: Merge Tickets
- Showing log in button for guest users trying to view check request button
- New trigger action: Add Tags
- Multiple attachment fields is possible now
- New Report for satisfaction survey
= 3.3.7 =
- Agent will be assigned to an unassigned ticket even when ticket is being submitted without reply
- Option for choosing between HTML or text
- Start ticket ID from a specified number
- Reports based on ticket tags
- Save Ticket properties when agent is replying
- Merging tickets feature
- Triggers with ticket tags in condition not working issue fixed
- New Trigger and View for Ticket-> Assigned To Current user added
= 3.3.6 =
- Autoassign a ticket to the agent responding to a ticket, if it is unassigned
- Assigning tickets to agent in the tickets table
- Bulk Edit Tickets from the table
- Changing label of the ticket from inside the ticket without replying
- Reports does not shrink with browser window issue fixed
= 3.3.5 =
- New Trigger – Ticket Submitted by is added
= 3.3.4 =
- New view for forwarded e-mails
- Fixed multiselect not working properly when editing trigger
- Cookies will no longer be created for ticket content without any text
- Fixed HTML content in latest reply shortcode
= 3.3.3 =
- [latest_reply] shortcode is added
- [content] shortcode is now removed instead use [request_description] shortcode
- Deep link for all views and order of the tickets added
- Collapse Ticket views is added
- Trigger scheduling error fixed
= 3.3.2 =
- Agent reports can now be viewed for last 30 days and custom range of dates along with the already present last 7 days
- Delete e-mails from server after importing them
- New trigger added for assignee change to anyone
- Moved the placeholders of each field while adding/editing a field as text above the field
- Reply-To email feature introduced for Google OAuth
= 3.3.1 =
- IP Address ticket field is added
= 3.3.0 =
- Ticket now gets added to the database before the status is changed
= 3.2.9 =
- Fixed : Ticket view is not showing while upgrading from basic to premium
= 3.2.8 =
- When ticket is replied through mail then the trigger condition ticket status changed to not working issue fixed
= 3.2.7 =
- Manually marking imported mail as read
= 3.2.6 =
- wp_mail_from and wp_mail_from_name filter added
= 3.2.5 =
- Admin rights cannot be edited anymore
- CC field added for every ticket
= 3.2.4 =
- Incorrect list of rights displaying when managing agents issue fixed
= 3.2.3 =
- Typo error in Satisfaction survey fixed
- Made compatible with previous PHP versions
- Search bar issue fixed for “;” and “?”
- Auto suggestion will now show even for the reply area
- Ticket status ‘changed to’ is now working issue fixed
- Template not updating the ticket field most of the time issue fixed
= 3.2.2 =
- E-mail blocking by subject line feature introduced
- Editing template content with quotes saved the content with slashes issue fixed
- JPG extension now added to valid extensions
- Compatibility for plugin “Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs”
= 3.2.1 =
- Added Factory Reset button
- After completing Quick Setup wizard, option to go to Settings Page
- Custom folder for attachments feature added
- File extension filter added
- Max file size allowed feature added
= 3.2.0 =
- Ticket Raiser: Guest User, now asks registered users to logout
- Custom shortcode for custom added date field is now working
- Mandatory for agents field not working issue fixed
= 3.1.2 =
- Cannot add more number of select fields issue fixed
- Reply-to header instead of ‘From’ address will be treated as the email address of the ticket whenever it is ‘Reply-To’ is set
= 3.1.1 =
- Slashes appear in template title and content issue fixed
- Edit HTML button removed from Create Template modal
- Submit Request button added for [wsdesk_support display=”check_request”] shortcode
- Logged out users get the option to login now for [wsdesk_support display=”check_request”] shortcode
= 3.1.0 =
- Content updated
- Mobile view fixed
- Default fields lose mandatory aspect once updated issue fixed
- Content updated
- Guest user redirected to WP login page after submitting ticket issue fixed
- Office 365 IMAP issue fixed
- Order Price cannot be disabled for admin in Woocommerce setting issue fixed
- Custom titles in Form Settings issue fixed
- Multi site compatibility issue fixed
- Fixed: Sending 2 mail issue is fixed
- Fixed: Receiving email notification from a trigger even when user role is changed to a non WSDESK role is fixed
- Fixed: Slashes Appear In Subject
- Fixed: Video attachment in agent reply tickets
- Fixed: Break Line issue in HTML E-mail issue fixed
- Auto suggestion for agents issue fixed
- Administrator can now edit all users including other administrators
- Administrator capabilities now get displayed on the agents page
- Removed the error_log
- Default value issue in edit ticket fields fixed
- Typo issues fixed
- Typo Issue fixed
- Empty placeholder in ticket field issue fixed
- IMAP config error solved
- Zendesk activation issue solved
- New Ticket Attachment Issue solved
- Front End Ticket Loading Animation timing chnaged
- Sending Emails with WPML
- Trigger Group Condition Issue Solved
- API Manager Modified
- Ticket View Issue Resolved
- Submit Request Functionality Modified. ( After Submit Table will come)
- New Form View Added. Shortcode is, display=form_support_request_
- Text area stripe issue fixed
- New Filter Added
- Single Ticket View Implemented
- New Language File Added DL
- Script issue Fixed
- Reply to deleted agent trigger issue solved
- Updated Email issue fixed
- Attachment Issue Solved
- Translation text domains added
- Update API Code Added
- Line Break Issue Fixed
- Bootstrap Name Changed
- Bug fix on CSS
- Subject Line Sortcode Feature Implemented
- ToolTIps Added
- Script Placing issue Fixed
- Bug Fix : Bug Fix on trigger section
- Update Manager Modified
- Bug Fix : Mobile view not working correctly
- Bug Fix : Issue with WSDesk Text Editor
- Bug Fix : Easily copy E-mail from the agent’s ticket view.
- Nic Edit Library Modified.
- Add Image inline option available in a text editor.
- Background Option available in the editor.
- Bug fix : Text Editor color issue fixed
- Bug Fix : Special Character issue Resolved.
- Bug Fix : Format Date Issue Resolved.
- Bug Fix : Removed agent notes in Conversation History shortcode.
- Bug Fix : Status change on trigger.
- Bug Fix : Use WordPress Date Format & Zone while sending the email.
- Bug Fix : Update notification doesn’t have the latest reply when the customer respond through email.
- Bug Fix : Ticket tooltip left on the screen while navigating the pagination.
- Feature : Requesting for optional feedback while disabling the plugin.
- Bug Fix : Sending Emails.
- Feature : Date added as a ticket field.
- Feature : Ticket trash added with restore option.
- Feature : Print tickets feature added.
- Enhancement : Ticket count badge added on menu.
- Enhancement : Option added to make ticket fields mandatory for agents.
- Enhancement : Option added to make ticket field visible for end-users.
- Bug Fix : Minor issues.
- Feature : Quick navigation between tickets added.
- Feature : Added placeholder for the select box.
- Bug Fix : Fixed EMail Parsing for HTML issue.
- Bug Fix : Minor issues.
- Bug Fix : Fixed Bootstrap Conflicts.
- Bug Fix : Fixed Imap Library Conflicts.
- Bug Fix : Fixed Warning in Triggers and Automation.
- Feature : Shortcode to display Existing Tickets directly on the support page. [wsdesk_support display=”check_request”]
- Enhancements : Ticket View UI updates for Agent/Requester.
- Bug Fix : Multiple form fields visibility issue fixed.
- Feature : Option to enable/disable auto send email on ticket creation [WSDesk -> E-Mail -> Support Email (Send auto email on ticket creation)].
- Feature : Predefined Content Template with flexible use case shortcode.
- Enhancement : Ticket Link URL .
- Enhancements : Shortcode for Conversation History [Agent Reply Format].
- Feature : Multiple Form Support Shortcode – [wsdesk_support display=”form” fields=”field_QA87″].
- Enhancements : UI/UX Enhancements.
- Bug Fix : Ticket Search bug fixed.
- Enhancement :New Action Bar included.
- Bug Fix : Ticket Views bug fixed.
- Feature : Quick Setup Wizard Introduced.
- Enhancement : Form Settings Modified.
- Feature : Automatic Support page creation.
- Feature : Create user on new ticket creation.
- Feature : Two more capabilities added for WSDesk supervisors.
- Feature : Email filters can be done by match case.
- Enhancement :Contents updated.
- Feature : Option to block sending/receiving emails in WSDesk. [WSDesk->E-Mail->EMail Filter & Block]
- Feature : Customization option for Support form buttons. [WSDesk->Settings->Appearance]
- Bug Fix : CSS issue with button fixed.
- Bug Fix : JQuery Conflict on clicking a button.
- Bug Fix : in_array warning fixed.
- Feature : German,French and Spanish Translation.
- Bug Fix : Issue with Ticket view filtering fixed.
- Bug Fix : Issue with UTC Timestamp fixed.
- Bug Fix : Issue with Sorting Algorithm.
- Feature : Sorting Ticket with its last Updated.
- Feature : Quote the previous reply into the text editor.
- Bug Fix : Bug Fixes getting content from the direct reply.
- Bug Fix : Updates for vendor related queries and ticket submission form.
- Bug Fix : Bug fix with Cron job.
- Feature : WooCommerce Vendor Support (All Vendor Plugins).
- Feature : Reply Textarea changed to Rich Text Editor.
- Feature : Google reCAPTCHA added as a ticket field.
- Feature : WooCommerce Vendors can be added as ticket field.
- Feature : Option for default assignee depends on Vendors.
- Feature : Vendors can be added as WSDesk agent or Supervisor.
- Bug Fix : Reports page divison by zero error.
- Bug Fix : Satisfaction URL bug fixes.
- Bug Fix : Issue with character escaping.
- Bug Fix : Issue with Triggers.
- Bug Fix : Issue with satisfaction feedback.
- Feature : Option to display form on load shortcode => [wsdesk_support display=”form”] .
- WSDesk Initial Commit.